Sunday 30 August 2009

Stay the course

Predictably (given my lifestyle of late), I crashed on Friday. Only a little bit, though. I had to leave uni at midday, and as soon as I got home I crashed on the couch and slept until dinner time.

The thing that was scary was that I was aching, and very weak. I put it down to not taking my pills for days (almost weeks), not eating well, and not sleeping enough.

It's not that I can't fall asleep. I just don't have time to sleep. And that's really bad.

I think I need to slow down again, which is what I did this weekend. It was one of the few weekends I've had in months, where I haven't gone out of town. I was supposed to go to my boyfriend's parents' place to help at the farm, but I had too much uni work to do. I think that turned out to be a blessing.

By Saturday afternoon I felt better. I'm still OK today, so I think it was just a little scare... a warning to those of you undergoing similar treatment to stay the course!

No comments: