Sunday 1 June 2008

There are still good people out there!

Yesterday, one of my friends (we'll call him "J") offered to come over and cook me dinner when he found out I was home alone.

It helped so much. I really needed a good experience like this. Another of my friends said a lot of people with CFS develop agoraphobia (fear of social situations), and I think I was developing it.

I'll just have to take care choosing my social events. Hopefully I'll get a good run of positive social experiences. Then, it'll be easier to deal with A's parents.

I'm so thankful I have a friend like J. He was so patient when I was getting anxious about nothing. He even said if I changed my mind and I wouldn't like to see anyone, I could just message him.

One thing that's good about this stupid illness is that it's making it easier to see who my real friends are.

No comments: