Thursday 19 February 2009

Cruising with CFS

My boyfriend finished uni recently and wanted to go travelling badly. And, he wanted me to come.

When the time came to book flights, I was getting better, but not fit enough for backpacking. So, we booked a cruise, which we went on in January.

For anyone with limited mobility, it's the best way to travel, I reckon. The service goes above and beyond, and every single person is looked after so well. You can even list yourself as a person with mobility limits. (And no, you don't need to provide medical evidence, or anything like that.)

I guess what I'm trying to say is, if you want to go on a holiday but can't handle the flights, look for a cruise leaving from your city. You won't regret it, and you might even have an excellent time. I certainly did.

It's good value for money too. Think about it, your money pays for food, accommodation and travel. I highly recommend it if you have CFS and you're looking for a way to go on holiday without busting your boiler.

No comments: