Monday 2 June 2008

CFS Society of Victoria Inc.

A and I visited the CFS Society of Victoria today.

They had a small library of CFS-related books, a lot of information brochures, and some past issues of their quarterly CFS journal.

If your CFS symptoms are pretty bad, I wouldn't suggest visiting. We asked if they could recommend any counsellors or doctors, or exercise classes for people with CFS; but they said the best thing to do would be to call the support line. And you can do this from home.

So, pretty much, unless you want to have a look at their library (which is small, but pretty good), just stay at home and call them.

You can also ask them to send you some brochures and information sheets if you're in Victoria. Visit this link: http://home.vicnet.net.au/~mecfs/send_info.html

Here are the two books I borrowed:



Yes, that's my cat's tail in the photo! I'll let you know how I go with the books.

No comments: