Thursday 10 July 2008

My second appointment with Dr S

My second appointment with Dr S was just as comprehensive as the first. It lasted for about an hour and a half.

He said something that was music to my ears: "There's something going on in your body, you're not just putting on and act." Hooray! Finally, a doctor who doesn't think my aches and pain are imaginary!

The first thing he did was go through the results from my blood tests. To cut a long story short, the results indicated that there is something not right going on in my body. The main thing to note was that I have the lowest vitamin D levels he's ever seen. He said any other doctor should have picked that up.

The second thing he did was use the MORA machine to see what foods I'm allergic to. Now I have an even bigger list of food I can't eat, on top of what was ruled out last week.

I have an appointment with the nurse next week for a MORA treatment, and a few weeks later I'll be seeing Dr S again. We discussed a lot of other things at my appointment -- like a bladder infection, gut dysbiosis and candida -- but I think I'll save that information for later.

I feel good about this treatment plan, and I'm excited to see what happens next.

No comments: