Friday 13 June 2008

New doctor, Dr S

Big news: I have an appointment with Dr S in a few weeks.

I received an email from a friend of a friend who had CFS and recovered from it within a year. She saw Dr S, so she gave me his contact details.

She said he's expensive, so she suggested that I could look for another naturopathic doctor who bulk bills.

We rang the Australian Naturopathic Association and asked if they know of any naturopathic doctors familiar with CFS who bulk bill. They said they didn't know which doctors were familiar with CFS, and could only give us the names and contact details of naturopathic doctors in our area.

So I'm booked in with Dr S. He seems to be a good choice for a second opinion. He has a lot of qualifications, and he also treats a lot of people with chronic illnesses, and deals with complex diseases.

I'll keep you updated on how the appointment goes.

No comments: