Tuesday 24 February 2009

Uni preparations

Now that I'm feeling much better, I'm returning to uni. This year I'll have to write a thesis for my masters course. Scary stuff. At times I still wonder if I can do it, but I've done a few things to prepare myself.

First, I enrolled for a three-quarter load. I'll only be doing three subjects this semester. That should give me a bit of room.

Second, I've found a bus route that'll take me to uni. In the past, I've just walked to uni, but I think I have to be realistic. Uni is taxing and I don't want to overestimate my fitness. Either way, I've been trying to get used to walking more, just in case.

I can't prepare for everything, though. The reading materials haven't been printed (so everyone will be behind with reading already), and I found out this afternoon that I should go into uni to sign up for classes tomorrow morning.

I busted my boiler today thinking I'd have tomorrow to rest it off! Oh well, c'est la vie!

No comments: