Monday 11 August 2008

Update, and my fifth MORA treatment

I vomitted a few more times after publishing my last post, however, in the past four days, I haven't vomitted again.

My vomitting episode was a bit of a setback in my quest to rid myself of CFS, but I think I'm on the mend again. My aches and pains have toned down a lot, I have some energy (though not as much as when I first started this treatment yet), and most importantly, I'm starting to sleep well.

Dr S gave me a bunch of remedies to help me sleep better. Today, I woke up at 9.30 am for the first time in weeks. (I've been getting up between 11.30 am and 12.30 pm -- shocking, I know!)

Still, I feel the need to rest; I've been spending most of my mornings sitting in bed reading -- rest assured I'm fully awake and I stay in bed just for comfort and warmth mostly! (It's been really cold here lately.) I'm feeling the need to rest probably because my body's weak from the vomitting, I suspect. Dr S said the vomitting could have been due to a virus.

Anyway, I don't feel drained after MORA treatments anymore, yay! My fifth treatment was uneventful. The nurse asked me her usual questions, told me to continue with the treatment as planned, and I'll see her next week.

At this stage, I'm hopeful that once my body recovers from the vomitting and the colon cleanse, there's a chance I might be feeling a lot better. One can only hope!

No comments: