Sunday 19 October 2008

Milestone weekend

Today, I went on my first solo excursion and tram ride in over a year. Once I reached the city, I walked for about a block, and hopped on the tram back home. The entire trip took two hours in total, and I think that was a good length; any longer and I would have suffered more for it.

I think the trip was really good for my confidence. All this time, I've been afraid of getting stuck outside, like I did the last time I tried to go out by myself. I ended up having to wait for A to finish work and pick me up, because I couldn't walk any further. Thankfully, it didn't happen this time.

1 comment:

Deborah Barton-Birden said...

I'm glad you took that step of faith, taking back what CFS & Fibromyalgia has robed of you, one thing you might try to keep that energy momentum is ganoderma lucidum it is helpd me regain my energy level back and be pain free. I get it in a latte coffee but they also have it in tea and coco. read about it at
http://phatsites.blogspot.com/