Sunday 25 May 2008

My birthday

Thanks to everyone who sent me birthday wishes. :)

My birthday started off extraordinarily crap, but let's not dwell on the bad stuff. :)

After the bad stuff happened, A took me to Spotlight to buy some supplies for making a couch cover. You get 10% off on your birthday at Spotlight. Woohoo!

After Spotlight, A and I had a quiet dinner in a corner of Shanghai Dumplings. I was happy that it was just the two of us, I don't think I would have coped well with having to yell across the table to talk to other people.

We got home and watched Polar Express, which was a weird, but generally good movie.

A got me a guitar and a lavender bush; both very cool presents! The guitar came with a DVD, so I'll have to watch that and find out how to tune the guitar one of these days.

Some of my friends forgot my birthday. I don't really mind, because I'm bad at remembering birthdays myself. But I did think it was funny, because not long ago, they were complaining about how one of our friends forgot their birthdays. Haha!

No comments: